Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Interview with Carlos Moreira by Rui Freitas

So...lets start
  1. Whose your biggest inspiration? I can say that it's my dad
  2. Can you name your first memory ? My first memory is of a"carneval" back in 90/91
  3. What was your most embarrassing moment? At the end of a judo tournament, in the final match I started to scream, WHY? WHY!,because i thought I had lost but in fact i had won it and when i realized it everybody started laughing at me.
  4. What is your favourite film? I like many many movies but one of my favourite is Braveheart
  5. Who should play you in your Hollywood biopic? Michael Madsen
  6. A dream you have? To go to Japan, i would love to see the old Japanese temples like the great Shi-hu.
  7. Choose one "important/historical" figure to have dinner with?Leonardo DaVinci
  8. What is you biggest regret?I regret not having enough monetary funds to have the free life i want.
  9. What is your most treasured possession? My life!
  10. Tell your favourite fantasy? Making love in outer space...!
  11. What is the biggest reward you've ever had? when my grandfather was diying he told me that he was proud of me.
  12. How would you like to die?I'd like to die complete.
  13. How would you like to be remembered?I'd like to be remembered exactly as i am by those who want to remember me, and not by those who have to remember me.
  14. What as life taught you so far? To live day by day

1 comment:

Andre Fachada said...

interesting person!!!